Pylon And Pole Signs
- Heights up to 100′
- Extensive electric sign cabinet configurations
- LED Message Center Capabilities
- Maintenance Programs Available
Considerations before Purchasing a Pylon Sign:
- Expense – These signs are expensive. The cost of a pylon sign starts around $8,000 and can go up to over $200,000.
- Construction – Pylon signs require a large concrete foundation and often remote electrical connections. Solor Options are now available to illuminate remote pylon signs.
- Maintenance – Maintaining a pylon can be expensive. Maintenance programs from Signdealz help keep your sign bright for years.
Digital LED Pylon Signs from Signdealz.com offer superior visibility with the height of a steel pylon and the crisp, bright colors of LED illumination with an LED illuminated cabinet sign.
- LEDs are more energy-efficient than other illumination methods, and because they lack an internal filament (like light bulbs), they have a longer lifespan. LEDs can last more than 50,000 hours
- LED Illumination allows a business owner to display a crisp, bright message – night after night – without losing sleep over the energy bill. Mounted on a tall steel pylon, your energy-efficient message will be visible from blocks away.
- We use Watchfire LED Signs for our digital pylon solution. The finest LED display in the world.
- LEDs consume less energy – meaning lower electric bills and decreased carbon footprint.
- Pylon Signs are highly-visible, allowing your business to be identified from long distances.
- Pylon Signs can be fabricated to fit existing structures – each one is custom and unique!
- High-Grade LEDs ensure a long, vibrant life with fewer service calls.