Serving the Boulder Community Since 2011
Signdealz is the leader in custom business signs in Boulder Colorado. We are a full-service sign company, providing design, fabrication, installation, permitting, and repair of custom business signs. From historic restoration to your local restaurant, Signdealz has been an essential part of helping the small businesses in the community advertise and connect with Boulder citizens.
Our clients include the University of Colorado, Hazel's Beverage World, City of Boulder, Boulder Valley School District, Galvanize, WW Reynolds Companies, just to name a few. We have been an integral part of many of the City's largest development projects like the Pearl West redevelopment.
- Introduction: Whether in person or remote, our sales team will work with you to determine what kind of sign will work best for your business. From Channel Letters to Digital Monument signs, we have just the sign that will work for you. Our sign consultant will help you to determine the right budget that works for you.
- Municipal Code Review: We will determine your zoning in the City of Boulder using the City's Zoning Map. Once we know your zoning, we can determine the type, size, and placement allowances for your sign. If you're in a shopping center in the city limits, you may be required to follow the shopping center's signage agreement with the City of Boulder.
- Design Your Sign: Once your code review is complete, we start the design process. We will ask you for your logo and fonts in a vector format like adobe illustrator or .eps formats. We will produce an amazing sign design that will look great and fit your budget.
- Price Quote: Upon your approval of a design, we then start estimating your sign. The sign's design has a direct impact on the price of the sign, so any design changes can materially affect the price of the sign since it is a custom object.
- Fabrication: Upon your acceptance of your contract, Signdealz will submit your permits to the City of Boulder Building Department, which generally takes about 2 weeks, but may take longer. Once your permits are approved, we then start the fabrication of your sign. Fabrication timelines range from 4 weeks to 8 weeks, depending upon the complexity of the project.
- Installation: Once your sign project is fabricated, we will send you fabrication completion photos of your project. Upon your approval, we will proceed with the installation of your sign, which generally takes from one to two days to complete.