Signdealz Corporation is a leader in commercial signage and outdoor digital signage products in Colorado and Texas. Signdealz uses a distributed manufacturing model to create highly effective and affordable sign programs for all size companies.
With a track record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly-regarded commercial signage company, Signdealz Corporation seeks an experienced and talented Client Manager to join our team. Our client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism, & excellence; and, we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, & common sense to meet our challenges. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge consultation & innovative signage solutions. You’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the environment & our sense of pride!
Maintain and grow the business in with construction firms in Colorado and Texas. Build relationships with current and potential clients.
- Primary client manager for client services, related to commercial illuminated, ADA, and architectural signage.
- Obtain new and updated information from client’s bidding portals, related to current and upcoming construction projects.
- Maintain existing client relationships through regular face to face meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Communicate new project and current project updates to Signdealz management.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Comprehensive knowledge of clients and all services provided.
- Consult with your clients and help to meet their future needs for all services Signdealz Corporation can provide.
- Grow the business with both new clients and additional services to existing clients.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Know pricing for market and have ability to craft proposals.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned.
- B. S. or B. A degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 year of customer service or sales experience, 5+ years preferred
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Knowledge of the Sign Industry a big plus
- Salesforce Knowledge
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Construction/field experience is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body. Be able to reach overhead. Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time. Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks. Be able to lift up to 50 pounds of weight occasionally throughout assigned workday.