Blade Signs come in two configurations. Non-illuminated blade signs and Illuminated blade signs. There are litterally millions of combinations you can use for designing an amazing blade sign. Signdealzcan build and ship your new projecting blade sign nationwide. Here are some things to consider when designing a blade sign for your new business.
Before you undertake any sign project, make sure you consult your municipal sign code. There will be guidelines informing you of the allowances for blade signs. Often, if your sign hangs over the public right of way like a sidewalk, then you may need special permits.
When designing a blade sign here are some important things to consider first. What type of surface will the blade sign be attached to? Will the wall be brick, concrete, wood studded wall?This is very important, the wall will need to be strong enough to support the weight of a large blade sign. The second factor to consider is the projection of the blade sign. How far will it extend from the wall? Once you determine the size and projection of the blade sign, then you can start to develop what the sign will look like. Signdealz uses structural engineers to determine many of these factors.
Why Use a lighted Blade Sign?
Lighted blade signs have many great advantages for business signage or your standard electric sign.
- Visibility – Lighted blade signs enhance visibility for businesses that are not directly in direct view from the street. Did you know a blade sign can get over 70% more views than a standard wall sign?
- Beauty – Separate your business from the rest with a lighted blade sign that creates a direct impact on the customer. Signdealz designs and build signs that make customers say WOW!
What Makes up a Lighted Blade Sign?
Here are some materials we use in constructing your quality electric lighted blade sign:
- Extruded Aluminum Frame
- Acrylic Push Through Letters
- Digital Printed Vinyl
- Mathews Paint
- Rustic and Patina Metals
- Decorative Metal Frames
- Engineered Construction
Signdealz has the expertise to design and fabricate your lighted blade sign for your specific application. We guide the design based on local sign codes, environmental applications, and our customers creativity.
Lighted blade signs can be illuminated with either LED or neon lights to enhance way finding for your business.
The benefits of our LED illuminated blade signs include:
- Conserve energy and earn up to a 30% energy savings
- LEDs operate well in the cold with low voltage which can reduce any fire and safety hazards
- LEDs are recyclable
- LEDs do not contain mercury like fluorescent bulbs so you do not have to worry about disposal issues.
- Equipped with a 4-year warranty on the diodes
- 5-year guarantee on the power source on LEDs
Exposed Neon Blade Signs from Signdealz.com offer the timeless appeal of exposed neon tubing – a look that never seems to go out of style! The blade sign, fabricated from durable aluminum, houses the electrical components of the neon. The neon tubing protrudes out of the face of the sign, forming the letters. The end result is a weather-resistant, beautiful sign that will turn attention towards your business.
Why Choose an Exposed Neon Blade Sign?
- Neon signs are timeless – they never go out of style!
- Neon Blade Signs are unique and eye-catching!
- Blade Signs can easily be installed onto most building surfaces and wired into the existing electrical system.
- Quality-Aluminum construction and lighting components ensure a long, vibrant life with fewer service calls.
Signdealz.com specializes in custom design, fabrication, and installation of electrical signs and LED displays – we’re the sign experts! Give us a call today or fill out our web form!
Non-illuminated Blade Signs are bracket mounted signs stand away from the building perpendicular to the building creating visibility to vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
Blade signs can be either illuminated or non-illuminated and designed to any height and width in accordance to city and local codes. There are literally millions of combinations you can use for designing an amazing blade sign.
Our blade signs and bracket solutions are eye catching and engineered to withstand all the elements. There are so many variations in materials and colors, as well as mounting options. Our blades are built to project your message and grab the attention of your customers. SignDealz quality is guaranteed by using only top grade materials and fasteners.
Specialty Blade Signs can communicate your brand quickly and bring traffic to your business.
Our custom-made blade signs and bracket solutions can be designed to fit your needs. SignDealz designers and engineers work with you to develop eye catching blade signs that are constructed to withstand all the elements.
There are so many variations in materials and colors, as well as mounting options. Single or double-sided, illuminated or non-illuminated, our blade signs are designed to project your message and grab the attention.